- Sales Associate
Dearborn Ford Kamloops, BC
Dearborn Ford is looking for an Experienced Automotive Technician to join our team.
We have an opening in our Service Department for a career minded individual with a great attitude and ambition to grow with our company.
- Valid Red Seal or equivalent certification
- Experience working on Ford vehicles
- Desire to exceed customer expectations through a "Fix it right the first time" attitude
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Ability to effectively respond to and meet the needs of a diverse client base
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure with simultaneous deadlines
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of technical repairs and procedure
- Valid Class 5 driver's license with a clean driver's abstract
- Must be able to communicate (written and verbal) in English fluently
We Offer :
* Full, paid training and management support
* Support, product and opportunities for success
* Total compensation package including health and dental benefits
Interested applicants should apply online or forward their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Dearborn Ford Ltd. is offering an exciting opportunity for experienced Sales Professionals to join our team. The successful candidate must be a highly motivated individual, with an enthusiastic attitude and professional approach. Strong people skills along with a commitment to customer service is a must. Automotive sales experience is an asset. We are the busiest dealership in Kamloops and have one of the most lucrative pay plans in the industry. This is your chance to be a part of our unbeatable team.
Previous automotive sales background is required . An enthusiastic attitude and work ethic are a must for this position.
- Valid driver's license
- Clean drivers abstract
- Clean criminal record
- Strong ethics and integrity
- Previous experience (in vehicle sales)
- Track record of success
- Detailed & results oriented
- Professional appearance and attire
- Pleasant demeanor
- Great attitude
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Dedication & discipline
- Solid work ethic
Company Profile: At Dearborn Ford, we focus on empowering our customers with the right information to meet their automotive needs - new and pre-owned vehicle sales, maintenance and servicing.
At Dearborn Ford, we believe that our choices reflect our commitments and values. We invite you to learn more about us through our website and social media channels.
If this sounds interesting, we want to hear from you please forward your resume to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.